How to Fix Error 0x8004060c
What is Error 0x8004060c
0x8004060c is the error message generated by Microsoft Outlook when the .PST file, which is used to store all emails for an account, reaches 2gb in size, which is the upper limit Outlook can support
Symptoms of 0x8004060c
Once this error occurs, you will be unable to send or receive mail from the account, as well as loss of stored emails and program crashes
Solution to Resolve Problem
0x8004060x errors can be easily resolved by downloading and running the PST Repair Tool. We highly recommend this download.
If you have experienced the 0x8004060c error while using Microsoft Outlook, then you know how frustrating it can be. Not only does it prevent you from sending and receiving email, but it can seriously compromise the security of your entire account. For all of these reasons, it's important to fix the 0x8004060c error as soon as possible.This error cannot be fixed by the Scanpst utility that comes with Outlook.
What is error 0x8004060c?
The 0x8004060c error has been known to occur in every version of Microsoft Outlook. Suddenly, and without warning, the program will not let you send or receive any emails. And, to make the problem even more frustrating, it may disappear temporarily before coming back. For anybody who depends on their email for work or school, this can be an absolute nightmare.
After receiving this error, your Outlook could start to behave strangely. Certain emails may appear and disappear, and the program may sporadically crash. You will also be unable to make new appointments in your calendar or to save new contact information. As you can imagine, it's important to get the 0x8004060c problem fixed as quickly as possible.
Why does the 0x8004060c error occur?
Essentially, error 0x8004060c occurs because the .pst file has grown too large. On most systems, the .pst file has a 2GB upper limit in Outlook, and once you hit that wall, it can be a difficult problem to fix. And, before you think that you can just delete the .pst and start over, think again: the .pst stores essential data about your email account and deleting it could cause many adverse effects on your system.
Since 0x8004060c is a data corruption error, it will usually occur when you're trying to add new data to Outlook. This can happen while you're sending or receiving an email, or even when you're simply changing an entry in your calendar.
Why is the 0x8004060c error dangerous?
You may think that the 0x8004060c bug is a fairly minor problem. However, a corrupted PST file can take away your access to all of your personal and work emails. The longer you leave this problem, the harder it is to gain access to your account in the future.
And, to make matters even worse, error 0x8004060c could prevent you from ever receiving your incoming mail. So, any important emails that are sent to you while you're experiencing the problem may never reach your inbox. No matter what line of work you're in, it's easy to see why this is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.
How do I fix the 0x8004060c error?
Since so many users have experienced the 0x8004060c problem with Outlook, one innovative company has created an easy and unique solution. As far as we know, this is the only way to fix 0x8004060c and, fortunately, it’s also incredibly easy.
The program is called Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair, and it optimizes your Microsoft Outlook in all sorts of different ways. Here are just a few of the product’s key features:
- Identifies and eliminates the corrupted PST files from your system
- Resizes the PST file, allowing you to add new data to your existing Outlook account without having to delete your old data.
- Repairs all sorts of different Outlook objects.
- Enables you to pick and choose specific Outlook folders that you want to recover.
- Allows you to recover emails that you may have unintentionally deleted, even if you’ve already emptied your ‘deleted items’ folder.
- Compatible with every version of Windows, including Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, and 2000.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair is an incredibly powerful program, but its interface could not be easier to use. If you can click your left-mouse button, then you can use this software. It walks you through the entire process, and before you know it, your Microsoft Outlook will be back to normal.
And, if you work at a company where people have frequently experienced the 0x8004060c error, the program comes in three convenient packages, including the solo license, the administrator license, and the technician license. The administrator license is competitively priced and allows you to install it on multiple systems in one location, which makes it an ideal solution for a corporate or government workplace.
For all of these reasons, Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair is by far the easiest and fastest way to eliminate 'unknown error 0x8004060c' from your system. Don’t put your work or personal life at risk any longer! Order Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair today.
Total Data Recovery in 3 Easy Steps :
Symptoms of the 0x8004060c error:
The 0x8004060c error makes it impossible to send or receive emails in Microsoft Outlook. It also prevents you from making new calendar entries or adding new contacts, and it can lead to a number of other serious problems.
The most common cause of the 0x8004060c error is an oversized .pst file. Over time, the .pst file on Microsoft Outlook eventually becomes filled with all sorts of data, and the program will automatically prevent you from adding any more information.
Solution to the 0x8004060c problem:
An innovative new program called Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair will walk you through all of the steps needed to fix Microsoft Outlook’s 0x8004060c error. It is packed with all sorts of helpful features, and will get your email back up and running as quickly as possible.
**Free Download allows you to preview all the lost files and folder that can be recovered by the software.
"I spent hours trying to figure out the microsoft help section and numerous online forums that weren't able to help me. Outlook PST Repair solved the problem and now I finally don't get error 0x8004060c every time I open Outlook anymore" - Keith S.
"Was really easy to use. Got my emails back perfectly" - Lucy Rodrigues
More Features. More Power To Recover!
• Restores password-protected PST files
• Counter for mail folders representing number of items present in the tree structure
• Recovers individual emails in either MSG or EML format
• Allows to search the Outlook PST file in the system
• Restores data in a new PST on any (including network) that can be detected by the host OS
• Displays the item count in a panel at the bottom of the interface
• Searches for specific emails in the list of recoverable Outlook items
Simply The Best In PST Data Recovery.
• Recovers deleted emails if the PST file is not compacted or archived after the email deletion
• Generates a unique user profile for each PST file
• Outlook-resembling interface -previews messages in 3-view structure
• Does not require Outlook installation to use the Demo version, which previews all recoverable contents (including emails, distribution list, calendar, tasks and notes)
• Supports MS Outlook 2010. 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP. 2000. and NT4 (SP6)